Pacific Dance New Zealand (PDNZ) Overview:
Purpose: to foster, support and develop the Pacific dance sector in New Zealand.
Pacific Dance New Zealand (PDNZ) was formed in 2010 and is located at 147 Great North Road, Grey Lynn in Auckland. It is a development organisation delivering a wide range of services for the Pacific dance sector of New Zealand. The organisation is governed by the Pacific Islands Dance Fono Trust.
These services include:
- selecting and supporting a two month Pacific Dance Artist Residency,
- supporting emerging dance practitioners through our choreographic labs,
- providing performance opportunities for our Pacific dance community,
- producing professional dance theatre performances,
- providing mentoring services and workshops
- and running community dance classes.
PACIFIC ISLANDS DANCE FONO TRUST DEED
In 2015, the PIDF Trust formally became a registered charitable trust. You can download a copy of our trust deed here.