Pacific Dance did its first Instagram Giveaway to celebrate its 10th Anniversary.
It was a simple competition that required LIKES and FOLLOWS.
Supported by our local Auckland Pacific Businesses:
- Under the Bird – Louise Thompson kindly put together a Keepsake Box for us to giveaway. It included some handmade earrings, a soy candle and a mug.
- Bertrand Jang of Sweet and Me in Church Street Onehunga gave us some vouchers to spend in the cafe.
- The creative, amazing television celebrity from Project Fashion Runway and Fashion Designer for Royalty, Beau Takapu gifted a bespoke piece from his Beau Louis Takapu collection.
- Niuean FouFou courtesy of Coconut Wireless and Mary Aue
- Extras like chocolate and champagne and a coffee table photographic book.
Selecting a winner for Instagram Giveaway was done using a ‘randomiser’
Our intention from the outset was to award only one winner – and that was Amanda Wilson. Amanda Wilson is a Pasifika creative artist, choreographer, dancer and producer here in Auckland.
We also decided to award Joanna Morrison with a Sweet & Me Voucher. She supported the giveaway with a huge amount of new followers. Joanna has recently moved from London to Auckland and was super excited to win her prize and heading down to Sweet & Me to meet Bertrand Jang and indulge in his goodies.